About Me

JMHickerson Photography & Design is owned by me, Janette Hickerson. I have a passion for photography and design, and enjoy every opportunity to capture someone's treasured moments. Whether it be through a photograph or an invitation to a special event, I want to help make your experience memorable.

I have an Associates Degree in Business from Blinn College, work full time with the A&M System, and now have my JMHickerson Photography & Design business part-time. I married my best friend, Brant, in November 2007 which is also when I discovered my love for design. We are expecting our first little miracle, Madeline, this November. Brant, my family and my friends are true inspirations and I couldn't ask for better support.

I am located in the Bryan/College Station area. I love to do local work as well as venturing to new places and locations.

Feel free to contact me anytime, I look forward to hearing from you and capturing your special moments.