Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Blog = New Facelift

Yes, you are seeing correctly, I have a new blog design. I love it! I worked with Larra of LP Designz to create this super cute and fun blog. I actually did the design while she helped fix the background and actually did all the html coding techy stuff. We worked well together and this is the outcome!

Go check out her fun/cute blog as well. She would be happy to make a blog for you, if you're interested!

My next goal is to give my Website a matching facelift - be on the look out for that!

I hope you enjoy this new look. Look forward to the start of something great!- JMH

1 comment:

Sarah Shalley said...

it's a little hard to see the link to other people's sites...it only shows up if you run across it with the arrow.

i really like the new colors and the design. very good....so shocked that ya'll can do this amazing sutff. glad i have hip, cool, smart friends! can't wait to see more.