Tuesday, July 22, 2008

So Long Kelley....

Kelley (AKA, my cousin "Cuz") is leaving her company of 3 years in Arizona and moving to the great state of COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for her, but jealous at the same time. My dream 'retirement' home is Colorado. The good thing about her move is that I'll get to visit every year. In fact, they are moving to the same area where my other side of the family lives. This is going to be the best vacation spot yet!

I would actually be more depressed if she was moving to Colorado from Texas, so good thing it's from Arizona! I've been trying to convince them for years now to move back to Texas, but as you can see they aren't budging on that one :(....

She asked me to make her a little goodbye card via email, so I put this together with a picture they took from lunch.

Enjoy, Cuz....I Love you and Miss you always!

KM blog

PS: DOF stands for Director of Fun! (:

No comments: