Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wedding with Brandi Tejeda

Earlier this month I had the opportunity to second shoot with Brandi Tejeda Photography. This was my first wedding to be a photographer at, so it was quite an experience for me. I loved working with Brandi and helping her the best I could. Here are a few of the photos I'm able to use on my blog and portfolio.

Thanks Brandi for an awesome experience. Enjoy!

4 copy

10 copy

3

2 copy

14 copy copy

4

5 copy

11-4 copy

12 copy

3

8 copy

7

5

6

2

13

4 comments:

Brandi Tejeda said...

Nice job Jae! I had fun working with you as well. :) look forward to many more weddings in the future!!

Sarah Shalley said...

Good job Jae! I think the one of the flowers is my fave.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shot of the little ring bearer. What a great moment! Good capture. Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a little blog love too! :)

Amy said...

These are wonderful!!!!!! Really, they are great, professional photos!