Friday, October 31, 2008

Why I love my job

Here's just a little [but BIG] reason why I love my job, the emails I get from my clients:

"I have literally been jumping up and down in the living room for the last 5 minutes - they are perfect!! Thank you so much, I can't wait to see the rest", I love them! I could not have asked for prettier pictures. Hiring you as our photographer has been my best wedding decision, hands down. I have had so much fun each time we have had a session, and I CANNOT wait to work with you at our wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you!" -Jessica

"I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! You are so incredible! I went through them several times & had so many favs - then later I went in & selected my favs - I think I have 133 favs. That's a whole lot of favs!" - Melinda

"OH MY GOODNESS!! :-) These are FABULOUS!!
These pictures are INCREDIBLE!! This could take me a while!! Thank you SOOOOO much!! What a treasure that we will have these pictures. Thanks for everything! You have made "picture taking" FUN again! :-)" - Rene

"Ohmygosh…how am I going to choose? Cant wait to see the rest!" - Julie

Thank you sooo much for your encouraging emails. You are all the best clients ever! Thanks to everyone!

HAPPY SPOOKY DAY TO ALL!

No comments: