Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 1 Year!!!

I can't believe it's been a year since I started JMHickerson Photography and Design. I've had the best first year and I know this next year will be just as great.

I want to give a special thanks to all of my family and friends who have supported me through this journey. It has been an awesome journey and I can't wait to continue and grow [with you by my side]. Without the support from you all, I would not be living my dream. THANK YOU!

To my clients -- THANK YOU sooo much for loving and trusting my work. Your kind words give me the inspiration I live for daily. If it weren't for all of you, I would have nothing to show and be proud of. THANK YOU!!

To my future clients -- I look forward to working with you in the future and want to thank you too in advance for your trust in me. THANK YOU!!!

To my blog readers -- Thank you for stopping by and seeing my work. It means just as much to me knowing you drop by and show love either through comments or emails. THANK YOU!!!!

Happy 1 year JMHickerson Photography! Can't wait for the upcoming year(s)!

JMH Logo

No comments: