Monday, January 19, 2009

Jessica and TJ = Married!

I just couldn't stop editing these photos. These guys are such an amazing couple. I was happy to see them married, but sad I won't be talking to Jessica weekly. :-).

Jessica & TJ: I wish you all the best in the world. I know you guys are going to have a very happy life together! Thank You for letting me be a part of your special day. It was so wonderful and you did an AWESOME job decorating -- you should do it full time ;)!! I will never forget you two.

A VERY special thank you to Brandi for being my second shooter at this wedding. She was a trouper and big help. As always, Brandi, it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much!

Enjoy!

BLOG10

BLOG21

BLOG22

BLOG13

BLOG16

BLOG17

BLOG18

BLOG15

BLOG12


BLOG1

BLOG11

BLOG4

BLOG6

BLOG5

BLOG14

BLOG9

BLOG7

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautiful Jeanette! You're a wonderful photographer!!!