Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jenn + Blanton = ENGAGED!!!

YEP, can you believe it! Jenn and Blanton are finally engaged. If you don't know, Jenn is one of my best friends and after 4 years together Blanton finally popped the question on Easter Day! His proposal was awesome and I can't wait for their wedding. She only has 5 months to plan the wedding and it'll be here next month! I'm VERY impressed at how well she's planned a wedding, because if you know her, you know she is not a planner NOR would you ever think she'd plan her own wedding :). I'm so proud of her ;). They needed photos for the paper and quick, so we got together and snapped a few - here are my favorites! Another awesome/cool thing is both of our engagement rings are similar and come from their grandmother :).

And yes, I will be big and pregnant standing next to her next month in my balloon dress hee hee -- woo hoo!


BLOG10

BLOG9


BLOG7

BLOG6

BLOG5

BLOG3

BLOG2

BLOG1

No comments: